Let us show you how
Let us show you how
Our mission is to empower banks to quickly and effectively assess and monitor third-party risks, and beyond.
Operating in close alliance and design partnership with leading financial institutions, Mirato addresses the rapidly growing third-party risk management challenges faced by banks.
The Mirato next-generation TPRM Platform unleashes the full power of automation and orchestration to provide customized multi-risk control and promote assessment speed and accuracy. Backed by venture capital and led by experienced risk and technology experts, Mirato explores new directions in TPRM, introducing novel features and enhancing the platform’s capabilities.
All elements from various domains and data sources are funneled into one manageable orchestrated-platform with clear risk tiering, trends overview and unified scoring.
Shorter duration assessment based on quality data saves time and money. Mirato can cut assessment costs to an estimated third of current expense.
The automated system will keep assessing for threats continuously and will alert you in real time when any important event is happening, to empower impactful, strategic and tactful decision-making
Varied domain expertise built into the system to assess third parties, concentration risk and fourth parties both directly (questionnaires) and indirectly(through a multitude of surface and deep-web data sources
Co-founder & CEO of Mirato – Entrepreneur, mentor and high-tech executive, Aki Eldar brings to Mirato more than two decades of senior-level management experience as CxO and CEO of Variance Technologies. Aki worked for the Israeli government and was the founder & CEO of Secure Islands Technologies, which was acquired by Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT). Aki’s professional expertise and proven track record have led to cumulative sales in the hundreds of millions of dollars spanning multiple global industries, ranging from cybersecurity to enterprise software, telecommunication, networking and defense.
Mirato is looking for A Senior SW Engineer
MIRATO is the next-generation TPRM platform. It provides an orchestration and automation of the TPRM processes across all risk domains, from initial assessment to ongoing monitoring.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and highly skilled, SW engineer to join us and build our infrastructure and products. An engineer that can turn ideas into a working product and has experience in every step of the product life cycle, from idea to design, development, test and deploy.
- Involved in all stages of production from architecture, designing, coding, testing, deploying and maintaining.
- Responsible for all parts of the product including coding backend, frontend, infrastructure, testing, and production maintenance.
- Taking ownership of different parts in our technology stack, becoming the focal point and tech lead of those technologies.
- True team player.
- Autodidact, self-sufficient and self-motivated.
- Ability to design, research and implement complex projects.
- 5+ years’ experience with at least one of the following languages: Python or Go.
- Proven track record in product development.
- Experience with unit testing, agile project development, bug and change management systems.
- Experience with GCP/AWS/Azure.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Hebrew and in English.
- Experience with gRPC – Advantage.
- Experience with Python web frameworks such as: Django or Flask – advantage.
- Experience working in a startup company – advantage.
- Experience with Graph databases – advantage.
- Working with enterprise customers – advantage.
Contact us for more details